Family

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kelli started Cheerleading

Kelli came home from school a couple weeks ago and begged me to put her in cheerleading. At first I told her that I was too busy with Luke doing baseball, and I'm team mom, Wade, starting soccer, and that she already does tap. She used the "all the girls in my class are signing up", sentence on me, so I gave in. Come to find out at signups that she was the only one in her class that signed up, go figures. I told her that no one else signed up and she said, "It's okay, mom, I can meet new friends". She is just like me, people don't scare her. Here is Kelli at one of her practices. Her competetion in April 4th. We can't wait!



Learning routine..


Stretching

2 comments:

Darcy said...

That was so cute, was that her 1st lesson? i can't imagine, if it was, she's a natural cheerleader!!

Ginger Rogers said...

SHE IS SUCH A NATURAL!!!! LOVE IT! Kelli is sooooooooo coordinated, totally beautiful and smart too.......Look out boys here she comes!
The video was AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! I had so much fun with you today at church! You are a crack up! :)