Family

Friday, March 27, 2009

Wade Turns Four!



Where did Time Go?
February 22nd, Wade Nicholas Turned Four!
This boy is the funniest little thing. When Wade turned one he decided that he didn't want to talk and sleep anymore. It has been a struggle for Mason and I to get these issues under control. We finally feel like he is starting to become normal. But whats really normal anyways? He loves his early intervention preschool. He has learned so much and when I say so much I really mean it. They have turned a kid that couldn't say 20 words into a a kid that is right where he should be at four and in one year. Frost Preschool Program is awesome. They even potty trained him.
When I said that Wade is funny, it's true! Although, there has been struggles with him, I'd never would want to go back. When you have a kid that has problems they really teach you life lessons. You really learn what it is to be a mom and a dad. What your purpose of life is here and really what is means to be a advocate for your child. He has brought Mason and I on a deeper level in our marriage and we truly see that he was brought here by our Father in Heaven to us and to this family for a purpose. He is a special kid and We love him very much!
Yesterday, for instance, he was being cranky and I flicked him in the back of the head and said "start being nice or you are going to your room". He turned around and said, " Don't hit me like that mom!" He has never ever said anything like that before or couldn't get all the words out fast enough to say that so usually he screams because he can't verbally express himself fast enough. As he was looking at me, I grabbed him and started laughing because he was so serious and I was just so happy that we have hit another milestone. It was a pure joyful moment, I told him I was sorry and that I was proud of him for saying all those words. He is the funniest little four year old we know!


He wanted Spiderman this year!


Spankin' Time!


He loves his new fishing pole, he is a great Blue Gill catcher at havasu. This is his second pole, he is really hard on his toys. A new water gun to shoot Luke, he says.
Loves his cake! Beware black frosting stains.
He scored with gifts this year!
Mom Loves you!

No comments: