Family

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ultrasound-

My family has all been waiting for this-- IT'S A GIRL! We went in and I was so nervous because we wanted to know but then again we didn't. After 20 minutes of the Tech looking and me peeking I decided I wanted to know. At first she said she saw something and for me to let her know for sure before she looked again. I then thought, it's a boy. You can see boy parts pretty good. But I sucked it up and said lets find out and sure enough there wasn't anything. The legs were pretty close together but after 30 minutes it still looked like a girl. We are all excited. Mason had to go to work so I decided I wanted to do something fun for the kids. I went and picked up, It's a Girl, balloons and stood outside Kelli's school holding them. She ran up to me and was so shocked, I prepped her for another boy. She instantly wanted to see the pics for proof. She said it was the best day of her life. Wade came home a bit later and I put the balloons right where you walk in the front door. I told him to see what color they were and he said, "are these Kelli's?" and I told him "No, they are your baby sisters", he ran up the stairs and gave Kelli a big hug and said, "I love you", he loves Kelli and was suprised himself, he melted my heart. Luke came home and same thing, I told him to open the front door and he threw it opened and jumped up and down and said "Yes, I wanted a Girl". He gave me a big hug and had a huge smile.
I feel so much Joy today. We love our kids. We love our boys, they bring much entertainment, noise and a lot of Love to this house. Kelli brings much peace, calmness, and high octave chit chatter. Mason and I have a great life and we are so thrilled to bring in another little girl. Even if this baby was a boy, we would still be way excited. Kelli and I get overruled every weekend on what family activity we want to do, we want to shop or do crafts and the boys always want to go to the park to play baseball. Having another girl will help with the votes. So far boys win all the time. We are trying to even the playing field..

7 comments:

Colleen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so glad that you decided to find out! I'm so excited for you - I bet you're already shopping for cute pink little outfits! Have fun getting ready for your Kelli's new sister!

Conforti Family said...

hooray for girls!!!

hologram said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!!!

DeCaires Family said...

Congratulations! I am glad things are going better for you. It is never easy being pregnant when you still have a house to run. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chrissy!

Annalee said...

Congratulations Chrissy! I am so happy for you. You definitely need some evening out with for girls. I am so sorry about all the health problems. You seem to have way more than your share. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck.
Annalee

Ludlows said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting!