Family

Friday, February 6, 2009

Monday Ultrasound

Our computer still is not working so we still can't post pics. Its a bit depressing. So far my heart problems are stabilized with the beta blocker and so far I feel pretty normal. Good to be back to normal, some what. Monday, I have my ultrasound and we are still not sure if we will find out or not. I hate not to know but since this is our last one, there are many emotions that come along with the last final gender, atleast in this family. Kelli wants a sister, Dad wants another girl, the boys say another boy. I on the other hand would like another girl, I haven't had one for six years. Either way we will be excited. If it's a boy then when dad overnighters come he will get 4 boys and that means Kelli and I will get more free time to play. Look for the post on Monday, we will tell what we do..

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You find out Monday??? I'm nervous for you...how exciting.