Family

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Photos







Smile
At the church


Trunk or Treat
Halloween Night




Life around here is Crazy! The older three kids have been going to bed late, sneaking and eating way too much candy, talking back to us more than usual, and the list goes on. This last week was the worst. Let me just share with you some of the details.
Wade disappeared while I was nursing the baby and I knew he was probably up to no good when 20 minutes went by and I heard not a single sound. A couple hours later I saw where he was, in my closet. My husbands dresser was emptied drawer by drawer and he used the drawers as a step stool to get on top of the dresser. He then pulled down most of our clothes by the racks. My closet is still a bit messy from that. Next, he is always eating candy and when I say put it down, throw it in the trash, is when I am stuck sitting down nursing the baby and can't get up. No matter what I tell him he looks at me and knows that he is the winner in that situation. He just goes outside with his candy. Then, he never will take a nap, I'll try to lay down with him and then the baby will cry so I have to get up and he just follows me out of the room. Who can sleep when they are on a sugar high?
Kelli, this one day was the winner. As I said when I am nursing is when most of this stuff happens. As the good mom that I am, (j/k) I bought Kelli some stamps last christmas. Well, I haven't seen those stamps until recently. I came up stairs to see what she was up to- to see that my wall going upstairs had rows and rows of a purple stamp. It kept going on my laundry door to kelli's bedroom door into the loft and onto the towel closet. I would guess about 500 plus stamp marks. The best thing about this is that the previous owners used flat paint upstairs, so it is not even Mr.Clean eraser washable. AAhh, is all I said. Knowing that we have paint to cover it up and I told her to get a wash cloth and start scrubbing each one. They are mostly faded but not quite. After lunch I noticed the wall in the kitchen had her name written in green crayon and at the bus stop she took a pen and wrote on the upholstery in my van. She is almost five and she never does stuff like this so I knew it's because she needs attention.
Luke- being in first grade comes with a lot of homework and a full day at school. As soon as he is off the bus he starts whining, he is tired and cries about little stuff. There is alot of pressure and responsibility that he has on his shoulders at school and when he is home he wants to relax and he knows that he has homework he has to do and it makes him upset.
So if you are all wondering how its going this is about it. Ohh, this week is going to be even worse, Mason is going to Chicago for work for the whole week. I love my life. If I haven't talked to you in a couple months this is the week to call. Make sure I am still alive. Make sure to read the blog next week, I'm sure it'll top this off.

5 comments:

DeCaires Family said...

You just scared me about considering a 4th. Hang in there and know that once the transition time of the new baby is over, everything will fall into its place. Don't try to be super mom, let the house be messy, let the laundry pile up. Save it all for when Mason gets back! Well, that is what I would do at least. Try to get a sitter while he is gone and at least go out with you and the baby. Go sit at Barnes n' Noble and sip a hot chocolate and read the latest gossip magazine. Hang in there, I'll be thinking about you!

sarah said...

I am worried about having number 3 I can't even imagine having 4. hang in there, we all have weeks like that. I am dealing with a girl that doesnt sleep and wakes up at 5 in the morning but is still tired and winey all day. Lovely. The things we do as a mom. Hang in there.

Shelly said...

Sorry to hear about your week. It's great birth control! :) I've been debating on having a 3rd and those are all the things I think of. But when I think of the cute things, I want another one. And besides, I don't feel complete with 2 but I think 3 will do it for me. Hang in there girl!!!

Shelly said...

So I haven't seen a post on here so I'm thinking your hell week is still continuing! Sorry. Hope to hear from you soon!

Andrea said...

"Happy Happy Birthday Chrissy, dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!" (Just be grateful you don't have to hear me sing that...) I hope you have a great birthday and I will try calling you today. Hope things are going well with Trey! I think of you often. Take care!!
Love ya!!