Family

Monday, January 21, 2008

End Of 2007


Blessing
Day!









Annual Tradition! Sledding on Christmas Eve! It was fun. We had a couple of other families who came with us... Mason rode down with all the kids at the same time..



Christmas Day!
The kids got way too much stuff! I need to work on giving them ONE big present from Santa. Not three or four like you see..
-We bought a real tree this year because our fake one is 9ft and our ceilings in our current house is 8ft. This year we decided to go with a real one and it backfired on us. The tree died 2 weeks after we got it and there was no way to bring it back. We had to take it down Christmas Eve night. It looks weird without the tree and the kids were confused but they survived..

5 comments:

Shelly said...

You are alive! I thought 4 kids had done you in!! Keep the updates coming!

Andrea said...

Hey Chrissy!! I am so happy to see your cute family! I loved your Christmas card....maybe I'll finally get mine out next Christmas. :) Thanks for the info on the training, that seems like a really good way to boost your endurance, too. I'm going to try it. Sorry about not being ablt to get together while we were in Cali. We spent most of our time in Palm Desert and never had my little party/get together with my friend in Corona. I would've loved to see you, but you know how vacations can go. It never seems like there is enough time to do everything that you wanted to do. Anyway, now that I have written a novel, I'll say goodbye. I'll be in Oregon in February, any chance you'll be there? Hope you are great!! Give me a call if you get the chance!
Love ya,
Andrea
P.S. You look AWESOME!!

DeCaires Family said...

I'm glad to see you are still hanging in there and being Super Mom...all at the same time. Your kids are beautiful and I hope you are doing ok? How is life with 4? Do I want to know? Or should I stop at 3?

the splendid life of us... said...

Chrissy, I just stumbled across your blog! Your family is so cute, and I can't believe that you have four! My husband and I are living in Montana with our little guy McCoy. You visit our blog at www.bwilbergerfamily.blogspot.com
Brenley (Minor)

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

soo cute! you are a darling family!