Family

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Trey Mason Williams

Trey Mason Williams-- 7lbs 3oz 19 inches 10-17-07

Tuesday I went into labor at the doctors office and went straight to the hospital. Mason was in San Diego for a work conference and I had to call and tell him rush home. Masons dad took me to the hospital and waited until mason got there. It was planned for me to be induced wednesday morning but at the doctors office I told him that I may not be able to wait that long. Sure enough, I couldn't.
We thought that it would be a fast labor six hours or so but not this time. 15 hours later, no joke. I was so tired but just glad that it was over. We came home friday and he is a great baby. Jaundice a bit. He is on the lights, its called " the glow worm". Its wraps around his belly and its a light that hits the liver. Its nice to have it at home instead of being in the hospital.. He is so cute, he is very mild. A good baby..










6 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats on the baby! 15 hours for the 4th baby! Wow. He's a cutie!

Andrea said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations on a CUTE little baby boy!! So fun!!

Suzanne said...

SO glad he made it and that your not pregnant anymore! He is so cute- I hope he stays quiet and mild!

sarah said...

Congrats. He is so cute. You are on a roll with baby number 4.

DeCaires Family said...

Congratulations! You look amazing as always. Trey is adorable, and I hope those late nights don't kill you!

Kandice said...

Congrats! How nice to be all done with that pregnancy thing and Trey is so cute. Did you do your hair in the hospital? I know I won't look that good. Can't wait to see him.