Family

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sunday Testimony

Yesterday was a big day for Luke. He walked up the aisle with Mason and bore(sp) his testimony. I was getting teary-eyed because I realized that he is getting older and before I know it- I will be listening to him at his farewell. He did such a great job! He wouldn't tell us what he was going to say.. He said that He was grateful for his mom and dad, brothers and sisters, and his new dog. I was so proud of him. He stared at me the whole time making sure I was watching.
This holiday season we are truly blessed with so much. We also got a new Golden Retriever, named Duke. He is a good dog and the kids love him. It's a dream come true for us to have this much. Have a Happy Holidays.. We love you all..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy oh my gosh congratulations! That is very exciting! Probably overwhelming but what fun! It will go by fast trust me! I do have a picture of me on my blog! Luke is just sitting on me!:) You need to give me your cell number again so I can text you some info without Shaun knowing! Text me! My cell is 801-380-7069! Congrats again!

The Hatch's said...

Hey congrats on being prego!! That's so exciting!!

Ludlows said...

Chrissy, it was nice to meet you in person on Sunday, I hope that you and your family have a great Christmas!

sarah said...

Congrats on the new baby! You are my hero for doing 5. I wish I lived closer so that I could help on those days where you feel overwhelmed. You will do great!

Zappe Family said...

I had to say hello. I found your link on Mandi & Josh Milius' blogpage. I'm Jill (Mitchell) Zappe...I was a roommate to Maren Cranmer's at BYU and actually...my friend Lisa and I showed up at your wedding reception in OR. (another strange story.) I had to say hello to your family. Mason was always fun to have around our apartment...and we had tons of fun in Havasu. BYU memories. You have a beautiful family! Hope all is well! We have a blogpage, but it's private. If you're at all interested, email me: jillmit@juno.com.

Small world!

Steph said...

Chrissy we need to catch up! Why don't you come to Utah for a visit? I'm sorry you are sick and wish I was there. I love you and miss you tons!