Family

Monday, December 8, 2008

Many blessings....

Well, it's true, we are pregnant again. Although we have always talked about having a fifth, I never thought it would really happen. To have any kids is a big blessing so even if it's number five or ten we will always be happy.
Mason stayed home with me the morning that I saw the plus sign 'cause I was crying. Which makes me sad that I did but I just saw how busy my life is and being prego and being sick wasn't something that I knew would work. So far it's working but barely sometimes. Mason kept saying that he was excited and it would be fine. I was crying for selfish reasons because I play indoor soccer and I loved it. I didn't want to give that up. Obviously, the Lord had other plans for me. I played my last game the next day which was a tournament and I said my goodbyes for another 12 months. I will be back.
Due date is July 18th. Delivery will be 1st week in July..

5 comments:

The Monson Crew said...

Congratulations Chrissy! I'm sure it was a shock. Big families are so much fun. You will love it when they are all older. At least that's what I am banking on!

Good for you guys =)

Wendy Blocker said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That's great news, even though I understand your mixed feelings, too. You have a great family!

The Stefanek Quints said...

Congrats! i'm sure it is difficult to get used to the idea, but you guys must be such great people that the Lord knew you could handle all these wonderful kids. hope your pregnancy goes well and you get lots of support.

Shelly said...

Wow girl! I swear everyone I know is pregnant right now! That is exciting and you will figure it out somehow. Congrats!

DeCaires Family said...

Holy cow! I can't talk my husband into a 4th! You'll do just fine, your kids are adorable and you are a pull through it kind of girl.