Family

Monday, October 20, 2008

Trey turns ONE!!!


Thanks Grandpa for Thomas!

He stole uncle Garrett's Hat!

What is next?

He loves his Pooh!

His serious side. I don't look cute at all but he does..

We are so blessed! Trey is such a joy to our family. We love him so much!

It was a huge cake.(Cathi Maki is holding Trey-one of my Bff's mom. She is like my 2nd mom)

Gotta have his own.

Dig in! Cousin Bryce is in the background..

I am all done!
-- Thanks to everyone who helped out. There was about 50 plus people there at the park.
Thanks for the pictures Cathi and a special Thanks to my sister Sara and brother Garrett that drove six hours to save us. Kisses!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trey!

Wendy and Scott said...

Looks like so much fun. Sorry we missed it. Happy Birthday Trey. Cute family!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute in the star wars get up! That is a cute header, we need to change ours! Trey looks like he had an awesome birthday! I still can't believe you have four kids! We are tryimg to catch up! Kidding, I am done after this one for sure!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Trey! Wish we could have been there! He is such a handsome little guy. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Aah thanks hon for adding us to the list! I really was just kidding around with ya, but we are glad we are a member!!!! Well i am off to St. George for a few days with the girls! I will e-mail when I get back! Luv Ya!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy- check out the crazy halloween party pics on my blog!
Go to forthemommy.blogspot.com