Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

GO LUKE! Street corner for 3 hours!



Our family stood on the street corner for a couple hours. It was awesome. WE all loved it!
This picture of my son is great. He is taking a stand for himself and for all the little kids that are having their innocense taken away. Why is this stuff thrown in their face at such a young age? It's not fair to them. We are not sheltering them just giving them time before they have to know things. I don't want someone elses beliefs forced on my children. They know about Gay marriage and what it means. But thats it and it will stay that way until Mason and I feel like they need to know.


Luke and his friends! He is in the back! He is saying, " SI EN OCHO!" YES ON 8!

-- I have been fighting this for months. To see exactly everything, Please, please! Go to my facebook link.
Feel free to comment.
-http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1048787622&ref=profile

1 comment:

Hailey & Jared said...

Hey Chriisy I just wanted to say thanks for all of your help! I really was so scared and you helped me get through it and go for it! I am so thankful I did! I really appriciate it! Hope all is well in Cali...! (:
Hays